Desert island. 5 soundtracks. Go!
- Pulp Fiction. Mostly because of Flowers on the Wall. Also Memories of my parents’ Neil Diamond soundtracks.
- Sliver. Probably got me into electronic music what with Massive Attack. Bad movie. Worst ending scene ever.
- The Wedding Singer. Because I am an 80s child and it’s a really good set of tracks.
- Grosse Point Blank. Cusack really makes the best soundtracks. The English Beat is great.
- The Crow. This was my teenage years. Violent Femmes – my first concert.
Two favorite ending songs:
- Real Genius, Tears for Fears, “Everybody Wants to Rule The World”
- The Breakfast Club, Simple Mind, Don’t You (Forget About Me)
Music is important. More than movies, IMO. Also I have a lot of 80s memories.